Services Accounting at Fineac Treuhand
Fineac Treuhand provides skilled and extensive assistance to companies of all legal forms in performing accounting in accordance with national and international accounting standards.
You decide which services Fineac Treuhand can provide in order to take the pressure off your business (full or partial outsourcing of tasks, professional assistance in the preparation of financial statements, risk analysis, etc.). We offer services that are customized to meet your needs.
Our specialists are solution-oriented and have extensive experience. We are familiar with a variety of ERP systems (SAGE, Abacus, SAP) and are in a position to help your business in all stages of its life cycle, from formation through liquidation/sale.
With Fineac Treuhand you ensure, that your financial statements are conform to statutory requirements and that potential risks are identified at an early stage so that timely decisions can be made. With our support, you will gain the confidence of the Board of Directors, management as well as outside partners and investors.
Our services in the field of accounting includes the following:
- accounting (accounts payable and receivable, as well as payroll administration)
- preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with statutory requirements
- advice in questions relating to annual financial statements, value-added tax, direct taxes, etc.
- analysis of balance sheets and statements of profit and loss
- budgeting for upcoming projects and the coming year
- controlling and advice relating to past activities and future projects
- consolidation of complex accounting structures
- extensive reporting solutions
- cash flow forecasts
- cost accounting for Small and Medium size Entities (SME)
- reviewing and updating accounting processes/work flows (digitization)
Interested in an initial consultation? Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org